Sunday, October 14, 2007

1 liners

So I'm in that annoying waiting to ovulate stage. For the past couple of days I've been peeing on OPK sticks to figure out my most fertile days. So far I'm getting 1 line instead of the 2 equal lines that indicate that I'm about to ovulate. I shouldn't be too annoyed since I'm only on day 17 and the past two months I got a positive 2 line OPK on day 18. But I like to be precise so I take the tests for several days just in case I ovulate early or something.

Well I hope it happens soon. I hate this limbo time. I just want to get into the FLB (F*$k like bunnies) stage. Although we are already doing that to some extent. After we saw Halle Berry discuss Nancy O'Dell's baby making strategy to do it 5 days before and 5 days after my husband and I are trying that. If it works for late 30s-40 year old ladies then it should work for me. But that egg has to drop for anything at all to happen. So drop little eggie. Drop. Please.

No comments: