1. Alicia's blog is amazing. I found it on ICLW and am so glad to have been able to follow her journey from IUI to pregnancy. I can't wait to see what kinds of shoes you buy for baby Twinkle.
2. Sassy is a great blogger and is so very brave. She is also a great baker (or at least it seems so from the photos she posts). I hope the adoption process goes smoothly and you get to make tiny cupcakes for your little one very soon.
3. Military wife is my cycle sister. We bonded over on the Nest/Bump TTTC page and over email. I'm so glad that we are both getting to move forward with IVF and can go through this together.
4. Emntom, is another Nestie friend who writes an engaging blog. I hope this cycle does the trick.
5. Andrea, I found your blog through other nesties and can't believe it took me so long to find it. I got addicted with the first post. I am the praying type and you are in my prayers.
6. Sweet Georgia's blog is captivating. If you wanna laugh and cry
7. Stay at home wife. I'm so happy that you've made it to your 2nd trimester. You are going to have to change your title to "just a wicked awesome mommy" soon.
I love all of these blogs. And I thank all of you for sharing your thoughts and lives. I wish I could meet all of you in real life.