Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pulling Down the Moon

This morning I returned to yoga.  Thanks to Alpaca I ordered this fertility yoga DVD from Pulling Down the Moon.  It was a great way to start the day and I plan to continue practicing at least 3 days a week. 

 I used to go to yoga classes all of time but quit because I didn't like the class or the instructor of the last place and haven't gotten around to finding a new one even though there are yoga studios all over the place.  I really like classes with an emphasis on breathing and ones that flow.  And I really can't stand holding poses for very long.  Anyway, if you are like me in your yoga desires than you might like this DVD.  I especially appreciated that the instructors in the video were former IF patients.  They seemed to know what to say.  I'll probably look for a local fertility yoga class eventually.  Maybe after the surgery.  In the meantime I'm happy I have this DVD.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay!! I'm glad you like the DVD. I really enjoy this one, especially the meditation parts of it. I know that it helps me a lot and I do it at least 3 times a week.