Monday, August 4, 2008

My new love


I waited 3 hours....yes 3 hours at the Apple store to get a new iPhone 3G.  And it was well worth the wait.  Admittedly, it was pretty stupid to wait in line.  I probably could have gone back the next morning.  But I hate to wake up early on weekends.  And people were saying that they had waited since 6:30 am.  Crazy.  I only waited from 10 am.  And there was this great girl in line with me who let me leave for 1/2 hour to get coffee and magazines, and I did the same for her.  So it wasn't all standing around being bored.  But to reiterate, it was so worth it.  I've been playing with it non-stop since Saturday.  Even last night as we were driving to meet friends for dinner I was playing around with the GPS program.  It is so cool.  I'll never be lost again.  When I think of all the times I was stuck looking at some stupid fold-out map trying to find my way around an unfamiliar neighborhood.  No more.  Now my iPhone can figure out where I am and show me where to go.  I'm in love.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I am so jealous! I want one! :)

kate said...

I want one too! DH says no though. I think if he got to play with one I could change his mind though. :)

alicia said...

ahh so jealous! how fun!

Miss Feisty said...

I too want one of these gadgets! And I think 3 hours is totally reasonable! :)