Saturday, October 25, 2008

my favorite blogs


One of my favorite nesties gave me the honor of awarding me with the I<3 href="http://itisinconceivable.blogspot.com/">The worms is a sweet and supportive woman who is also a terrific blogger.  I'm hoping and praying for her that her husband completely recovers and that they will be able to start their family soon.  I love her blog too.  If you haven't checked it out yet, click on the link.  You won't be disappointed.

Of course no award comes easily.  This one comes with a meme.  I had to answer each question with a one word answer.  In the blog world these memes just keep getting recycled.  I've actually already done this one.  So sorry to my regular readers.  Just skip ahead and check out the rest of this post.


1.  Where is your cell phone?  purse
2.  Where is your significant other? game
3.  Your hair color? Brown
4.  Your mother? Loving
5.  Your father? Caring
6.  Your favorite thing?  Chocolate
7.  Your dream last night? None
8.  Your dream/goal? mommy
9.  The room you're in? office
10.  Your hobby? knitting
11.  Your fear?  Barren
12.  Where do you want to be in six years? Massachusettes
13 Where were you last night? Out
14.  What you're not? organized
15.  One of your wish list items? twins
16.  Where you grew up? Massachusetts
17.  The last thing you did? ate
18.  What are you wearing? clothes
19.  Your T.V.? HGTV
20.  Your Pet? snuggly
21.  Your computer?  MAC
22.  Your mood?  Relaxed
23.  Missing someone?  Brother
24.  Your car? audi
25.  Something you're not wearing? hat
26.  Favorite store? Banana Republic
27.  Your Summer? Travelled
28.  Love someone? special
29.  Your favorite color?  Orange
30.  When is the last time you laughed? 11
31.  When was the last time you cried?  before

The best part of this award is recognizing others blogs.  So it is my pleasure to give this award to seven bloggers of blogs that I really love.

In no particular order they are...

 1.  Alicia.  I <3>
2.  Sassy of Cupcakes and Conundrums I <3>
3.  Military wife I <3>
4.  First comes love, then comes marriage.  EMNTOM I <3>
5.  Bella and her fella.  Andrea I <3>
6.  None in the Oven.  Sweet Georgia I <3>

1 comment:

alicia said...

yay award!!! thanks :)