So as promised here is a photo of the progress on my baby blanket.
I really haven't gotten very far. But I had got to the point where the yarn starts to flow and feel really good as it it creates the fabric. Well unfortunately I was feeling that I screwed up somewhere along the line and kept trying to tell myself that I could fix it and it wouldn't show. But it would. It did. So I had to frog it (rip it up to you non-knitters). I hate frogging. Breaks my heart to loose all that work. But it would not have been worth it to make a halfassed blanket.
I've started over. Hopefully take 2 will work out better.