Sunday, November 25, 2007

Implantation Dip?

O.K. so after my freakout yesterday I thought it over and decided to put my ultra low temp into my chart. Turns out when I compare it to other charts my low low temp yesterday with my normal temp today makes it look like I had an implantation dip. I thought day 10 would be too late for that but when I checked on fertility friend (www.fertilityfriend.com)this is what I found on implantation dips:

11% of charts that showed ovulation but did not result in a pregnancy displayed this pattern.
23% of charts that showed ovulation and did result in a pregnancy showed this pattern.
Of the pregnancy charts that showed this pattern, the most likely days for the dip to occur were between 7 and 8 days past ovulation.
The data suggest that this pattern is indeed more likely to result in a pregnancy.

Hmmm. So I can be a little hopeful. Since my dip wasn't until day 10 that is not sticking close with their 7-8 DPO findings. But there always has to be an outlyer right. He he.

I know. I can make the data fit anyway I like to satifiy my goals. I gotta just wait and see what happens. Hopefully my temps will stay up tomorrow and Tuesday. And if so, I've got a digital just waiting to be peed on.

No comments: