Friday, February 1, 2008

No Temping for me

So now that I'm pretty sure I ovulated (due to the smiley face and pain stemming from my left ovary area) I've decided to give up the thermometer. Every cycle I get so into watching what happens with my temps. Waiting for a dip at 6 DPO, hoping for a steady climb and no drops afterward. Well nope. I'm not going to rev myself up this time around. I'm just going to go about my business as if nothing significant is happening. I think I'll be more at peace and that is supposed to help.

I think I'm feeling so good about this since I know that even if I do get AF I'll be getting an HSG next month and that is supposed to increase fertility. So I'm confident that with that and the acupuncture I'll be pregnant one way or the other in the next few months. The other realization is that I'm no where near as bad off as some other women. So many of my online friends from www.theknot.com TTC 6 months + group have really bad problems like PCOS, or MFI. Yes I do have fibroids, but I believe that they are under control at the moment and should not interfere with getting pregnant. Plus my doctor reminded me on my last visit that we are no way in the problem area yet. It has only been 6 real trying cycles and therefore I should not be considering myself having trouble yet. So I'm not. I'm considering us normal and that I can't plan everything and it will happen when it happens. But it will happen. I have no fear in that.

1 comment:

littlemonkey said...

You have a great perspective. A good outlook, a fantastic understanding that you're on the road, and it will happen.

Good luck with this cycle and, if needed, next cycle.