Friday, April 25, 2008

Phantom symptoms

So I'm just 9 DPO and of course the phantom symptoms have started.  I know it is all in my head.  That I can't clearly the difference between implantation cramping and indigestion.  But it doesn't stop me from analyzing every twinge I feel.  If I had been scientific about it I would have made a record of all the symptoms I've experienced since I started really paying attention to my cycles.  Then I would have some sort of comparison to go back to and say, "no dummy, you've had that feeling before and you didn't get pregnant," but I just have snippets here in my blog.  I know that my constant sore boobs are just from the added progesterone supplements.  And temps don't really mean that much except post LP when they stay up, and the progesterone will probably screw with that as well.  I know I've tasted pennies before (I don't know why this is associated with pregnancy), but it was meaningless.  I haven't tasted them yet this time around.  But I have had a lot of crampiness which started about 2 days ago.  I don't know what that is all about.  But I do know that it is wise to not put stock in any of that.  I just have to hold out until test day.  Tuesday.  Come on Tuesday.

No comments: