Saturday, April 5, 2008

Roll ball..... roll

So happily happily my period came on Thursday.  I've never been so happy to get my period.  So now the ball is rolling again.  I called to schedule my HSG and it is on the 11th.  And I started clomid today.  I didn't have any of the side effects I've heard about.  Just a little dizziness.  Otherwise everything is normal.  A little crampy today though.  But I'm not complaining.  Instead I've taken it as a sign to have a lazy Saturday lounging around reading and playing with my dog.  I was watching Jane Erye for a while but my husband came home and wanted to watch NCAA on the bigger TV.  So instead I'll catch up on my blogging.  Today is a great day.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Goooood luck on your journey this month! TONS of DUST to you!!!

littlemonkey said...

:) YAY! I'm so happy to hear that the balls rolling today and that it's a good day in general.

Sending you lots of good luck wishes!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and good luck with the rest of your journey.