Hmmm, a six word memoir. This is tough. I guess the best way to do this is to describe myself. I
1. I'm a woman who truly believes in love. A good love song to me is almost as good as good sex. (and obviously I seem to use the word good a lot).
2. I'm a scientist. I study microbes. Living creatures too tiny to see with the naked eye, but have a huge impact on the world. Like Quantum
3. I internalize a lot of stuff. My husband complains that I don't share enough. Odd, I share a lot here. But I guess I don't vocalize it. Quiet.
4. I feel like there is something missing in my life right now. I have a great husband and a great family. I love my work. But I know I'll never feel complete until we have a child. A child that looks a little like him and a little like me.
5. Home sick. California is wonderful in many ways but it is not home. I dream of going back to Massachusetts, to warm summers and real fall that only New England can give you. I want my kids to have 4 seasons with snow days and swimming in the ocean without a wetsuit.
Quantum good love, quite little home.
Actually that is a perfect meme for me. I like it.
So I have to tag five more blogs, and they are supposed to continue the game by making their own Meme and tagging five blogs each.