Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pre-Op appointment

O.K. isn't this hat and bootie super cute?  Yes I need to make the 2nd bootie.  I just finished the 1st one  and am so in love that I had to take a photo and share it.   I am trying to motivate to do the second one now before going to bed.    Anyway these are for my friend Erin who is having a baby girl next month.  Her shower is on the 4th and I wanted to make a few pairs of booties for her.  Anyone who knits knows that they are pretty easy to make, but look so sweet on little baby feet.  I hope that she likes them.  

O.K. so my pre-op appointment went well.  They just took my blood pressure, weighed me, and then my RE listened to my heart and lungs.  We went over the surgery plan and how I'm not supposed to eat or drink anything after midnight, etc.  And she wrote me a prescription for vicodin and one for a cervix softener.  She asked me if I had taken this cervix medicine for any other procedure and was surprised that I hadn't as it is supposed to really help.  I was thinking that would have been a great idea for them to give me this medicine before the painful HSG and sonohysterograms.  But of course I only get it for the procedure that I'll be knocked out for.  Go Figure.  Anyway, I'm all set I guess.  Just have to pick up my meds and show up on time Tuesday morning.  I just want it over with already.  I'm so ready to start cycling again.  I wanna knit stuff for my own baby too.

7 comments:

alicia said...

ohhh so much luck for tuesday! I can't wait for you to start cycling again too! i love those babies booties and hat, you are a great friend to make those!!

Ariella said...

Sending you lots of good surgery thoughts for Tuesday.

Very cute hat and booties. I am sure your friend will love them.

Stephanie said...

The hat and booties are adorable! I hope your surgery goes well. I'll be praying for you.

Erin said...

Good good luck on your procedure!! I hope that it goes great, and that it does the trick.

Christine said...

those are the cutest!

prayers for a safe and quick recovery from your procedure and you can start your cycle soon!!!

JenM said...

Those are adorable! I wish you the best on your surgery, and send you my best for a quick and easy recovery. Best of luck!

We have Angel Wings said...

Those are super duper cute!! I can't wait for you to make stuff for your little one too.

((HUGS))