Here are the reasons why a BFN would be tolerable.
1. Going to a wedding in Napa this weekend and am a huge wino.
2. ummm, o.k. I don't have a number two.
Well a quasi-#2 is that I think the IUI tentatively scheduled for next month will give us a good shot of really getting pregnant. The one snafu here is that we are traveling mid month and that could happen right around ovulation time if I really am starting my period today. Then we would just have to do timed intercourse again and wait for July. I guess it is not the worst thing in the world. I've waited this long. But I would rather just be able to go on to the IUI. So hopefully even if I'm not pregnant I won't get my period for a few more days and then ovulation will happen when we return from our trip and I'll be able to do the IUI.
Stay away Aunt Flo. Just for a few more days. Stay away.