Thursday, May 29, 2008

Does it have to be so stark white??

Negative tests are just awful.  Me standing in my pjs all squinty eyed trying to see a second pink line.  Turning the test this way and that. Wondering if I just can't see the 2nd line because the light in the bathroom is bad.  Go to the office and hold test under desk lamp.  Still nothing.   
Shower.  Look at the test again just in case.  Nothing.  Bleh

Thats that.  Now I just gotta hope and pray that my period doesn't show up until Monday.  Is prometrium strong enough to extend my luteal phase to 16DPO?  Oh please oh please oh please.  Can I just have this one thing go right?

9 comments:

littlemonkey said...

big hugs. That sucks, I'm sorry.... but I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for AF to not rear her ugly head until Monday.

ScientistMother said...

oh man, that sucks, fingers crossed that Af stays away so that everything is a bit easier. Looking forward to hearing about the Napa Valley wines :)

SAHW said...

Hoping you'll make it to Monday!

Alison said...

BIG FAT HUG TO YOU BETSY!

SassyCupcakes said...

I'm so sorry. I wish hpt's would actually do something interesting if it's negative so you knew for sure that there wasn't the faintest little perhaps of a line there.

Ariella said...

I am so sorry. I really hope RSC can work thier magic for you next cycle. BTW I am tagging you. Details on my blog from Thursday.

Erin said...

Thank you for warning in advance. I am only on episode 4, so I am steering clear of this post, and all the comments too!
Did AF stay away?
Fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. *Hugs* I hope that your period holds off until Monday.

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry about the negative test. I hate seeing that stark white space. ((hugs))