Thursday, May 1, 2008

Eh.......no I'm not

I really thought I had a chance this time. Especially after reading Ariel's comment on my last post. Gnaaah.  I knew it was too good to be true.  I got my period today.  

So back to the drawing board.  I'm trying to get an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist.  I did get a referral so hopefully I can get an appointment for sometime soon.  

And I have a refill for clomid so I'll do that again starting Saturday.  Maybe the second round will do the trick.   

4 comments:

Erin said...

Ahhh, shitty. I'm so sorry. Especially after that teaser of an evap line.
I hope you get in with the RE soon! I'm a the same stage... just waiting.

~M~ said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Hugs!

littlemonkey said...

Oh man, that sucks, I'm sorry, hun.

Alison said...

Hang in there!!! --Alison (MyABCLife)